Paw & Partners are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information - we just like you, value our privacy.
Paw & Partners commitment to your privacy:
We respect your right to privacy and your right to update or correct any personal information we hold about you. Paw & Partners are dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit www.pawandpartners.co.nz or contact us in any way.
Paw & Partners will only use your personal information per the Privacy Act 1993, New Zealand.
Your Personal Information
What information do Paw & Partners collect?
Paw & Partners will only collect your personal information when you access any of our services (including registering with any of our marketing programs, establishing a Paw & Partners account, purchasing products from our website, providing feedback via email, phone or social media, contacting us with a product or sales enquiry or signing up to our newsletter). You will need to provide us with some or all of the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact telephone and/or mobile number
- Your residential, business or postal address
- Credit Card details
- Testimonials or opinions
- Details of the products or services you have purchased or enquired about
- The information provided to NZ post, such as special delivery requirements
Collectively, this is known as your "personal information."
If you haven't correctly provided your information to us, we may not be able to deliver goods and services to you properly. If this is the case, we reserve the right to refund your money back and cancel your order; if you supply us with the incorrect information.
Using your Personal Information
Paw & Partners collects and uses your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new products, services, and promotions: for example, if you have opted into email marketing communications, we may email you to let you know about new products you may be interested in.
- Answer your enquiries and deliver customer service to you.
- Maintain and improve customer services.
Paw and Partners may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your order.
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
If you are new to Paw & Partners we may also contact you to advise of changes to our terms & conditions, services, or new products and promotions.
All members who visit Paw & Partners website can voluntarily sign up for our newsletter. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter at a later date, you can choose to remove yourself from our email marketing communications by following the "unsubscribe" prompt at the bottom of the email.
Links to other Websites
Paw & Partners will provide links to other websites from time to time, where we consider you may be interested in the contents of those sites. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites.
Before you disclose any personal information to another site, we advise you to check its terms & conditions, including its privacy and security policies.
Paw & Partners are committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any privacy complaints.
You can find more information about our policies for protecting your personal information on our terms and conditions.